Pete Origin and Meaning
The name Pete is a boy's name meaning "rock".
Sixties-style short form that sounds cool again -- though the unscrupulous Pete on "Mad Men" is not a character to emulate.
20 Names Similar to Pete
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pete.
Lists containing Pete
Famous People Named Pete
- Pete BurnsEnglish singer and songwriter, particularly known for being the frontman of the band "Dead or Alive"
- Peter Edward "Pete" RoseAmerican baseball player
- Randolph Peter "Pete" BestEnglish drummer for the Beatles replaced by Ringo
- Peter "Pete" O'HanlonIrish bassist of band The Strypes
- Peter Dennis Blandford "Pete" TownshendEnglish rock guitarist of The Who
- Peter "Pete" SeegerAmerican folk singer,songwriter
- Petros "Pete" SamprasAmerican tennis player
- Charles "Pete" Conrad Jr.American astronaut
- Peter Lewis Kingston "Pete" Wentz IIIbassist of American rock band Fall Out Boy
- Peter "Pete" DavidsonAmerican actor/comedian of "Saturday Night Live"
- Pete BucknallBritish singer & vlogger known as "petesjams" on YouTube
- Alexander Pete Schreiberson of actors Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber
- Pete HolmesAmerican comedian
Pete in Pop Culture
- Pete Beckercharacter on FRIENDS
- Pete Campbellcharacter in TV's "Mad Men"
- Petemain character in Disney's "Pete's Dragon"
- Petevillainous character in Disney cartoons
- Stinky Pete the Prospectorcharacter in "Toy Story 2"
- Pete Harpercharacter on TV's "Orange Is the New Black"
- Graffiti Petecharacter in musical "In The Heights"
- Pete Twistcharacter on Australian TV show "Round the Twist"
- Pete Martinsburgcharacter in "Generation Dead"
- Pete Dunvillecharacter on TV series "2 Guys, A Girl, & A Pizza Place"
- Pete Hornbergercharacter on TV series "30 Rock"
- Little Petecharacter in Michael Grant's "Gone" series
- Pete Rooneycharacter on TV's "Liv and Maddie"
- Pete Wrigleyname shared by two brothers on TV's "The Adventures of Pete & Pete"
- Pete Thelmancharacter in "South Park"
- Pete Melmancharacter in "South Park"
- Petecharacter in "South Park"
- Pete the Catbook series and its main character
- Pete the Pupdog in the Our Gang film series
- Petecharacter in the movie Shaun of the Dead
- Old Puffer Petecharacter on animated TV series Chuggington
- Pete Malloya main character on TV's "Adam,12"
- "Pete the Tramp" comic strip by Clarence Russell and its main character
- Pete Wisdomcharacter in Marvel Comics
- Cordwood Peteyounger brother of American folk legend Paul Bunyan
- Petecharacter in "Don't Look At It! Don't Touch It!" by Steve Patschke
- Petecharacter in the Animal Crossing video game series
- "Power Pete" video game and its main character
- Sneaky Petean Amazon Prime original crime/psychological/drama show
- "Cuban Pete"a song popularized by Desi Arnaz
- Also performed by Jim Carrey in the 1994 movie "The Mask"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.