Pavel Origin and Meaning
The name Pavel is a boy's name of Russian origin meaning "small".
Pavel may be widespread in the former Soviet Union, but it has a somewhat impoverished image here.
20 Names Similar to Pavel
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Pavel.
Lists containing Pavel
Famous People Named Pavel
- Pavel Valerievich DatsyukRussian ice hockey player
- Pavel Vladimirovich BureRussian ice hockey player
- Pavel Alekseyevich CherenkovRussian physicist; winner of the Nobel Prize
- Pavel "Pasha" KovalevRussian ballroom dancer and TV personality
- Pavel VíznerCzech tennis player
- Pavel NedvědCzech footballer
- Pavel KukaCzech footballer
- Pavel SložilCzech tennis player
- Pavel Viktorovich PogrebnyakRussian tennis player
- Pavel Igorevich DrozdRussian ice dancer
- Pavel Nikolayevich FilonovRussian avant,garde painter
Pavel in Pop Culture
- Pavel Chekovensign and navigator on TV's "Star Trek"
- Pavel "Pasha" Vershinincharacter on TV's "Chernobyl: Zone of Exclusion"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.