Orlaith Origin and Meaning
The name Orlaith is a girl's name of Irish Gaelic origin meaning "golden princess".
In early, pre-Norman Ireland, this name was borne by both a sister and a niece of high king Brian Boru. Now, the English form Orla is more commonly used.
20 Names Similar to Orlaith
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Orlaith.
Lists containing Orlaith
Famous People Named Orlaith
- Órlaith íngen CennétigQueen of Ireland
- Órlaith Ní Maoil SeachnaillQueen of Mide
- Órlaith Ní Mael SechlainnQueen of Connacht
- Órlaith Ní DiarmataPrincess of Moylurg
- Órlaith Ní ConchobairPrincess of Connacht and Abbess
- Orlaith McAllisterIrish model and reality TV personality
- Orlaith RafterIrish actress
- Orlaith Bradleyu17 CLRG World Champion
Orlaith in Pop Culture
- English spelling: Orla