The name Nelle is a girl's name . Nelle and discussed in our forums with posts like "Change two letters (5 names)".
From the experts:
Nelle, pronounced as the one-syllable Nell but sure to cause confusion with many thinking it's Nellie or Nella, is the elegant form of the name used by author Nelle Harper Lee, who wrote To Kill A Mockingbird. With whatever spelling, Nell/Nelle is a charming old-fashioned nickname name -- it was originally short for Ellen, Eleanor, or Helen -- that never took off the way sisters Molly and Maggie did.
Lists containing Nelle
Nelle in Blog Posts
- Classic but Rare Girls Names: Ada, Liza, and Lena
- April Fool! Fun and games with baby names
- Is Sailor the New Harper? Hot Girl Names Ending with R
- 42 Stylish Surname Names for Girls
- Presidents' Day Names: The mighty middles--Quincy, Knox and Gamaliel
- 99th Tour de France Names: They're off and running!
Nelle in the Forums
16 names similar to Nelle
These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nelle. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Nelle, try our name generator. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!