Myfanwy Origin and Meaning
The name Myfanwy is a girl's name of Welsh origin meaning "my lovely little one".
Intriguing Old Welsh name being revived there, but would have major pronunciation problems here.
20 Names Similar to Myfanwy
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Myfanwy.
Lists containing Myfanwy
Famous People Named Myfanwy
- Myfanwy "Myf" ShepherdAustralian model
- Myfanwy "Myf" WarhurstAustralian radio & TV personality
- Myfanwy WaringWelsh actress
- (Blodwen) Myfanwy HaycockWelsh poet, artist & broadcaster
- (Mary) Myfanwy PiperWelsh art critic & opera librettist
- Myfanwy TalogWelsh actress
- Myfanwy Fychan14th,century Welshwoman involved in a famous romance with a bard
- Eden Myfanwy CaleAmerican actress; daughter of musician John Cale
Myfanwy in Pop Culture
- Myfanwythe bartender from the TV show Little Britain.
- Myfanwythe pet pterodactyl from TV show Torchwood.
- Myfanwy Thomasthe main character of Daniel O'Malley's "The Rook"