English, diminutive of Michael
Mick Origin and Meaning
The name Mick is a boy's name of English origin.
Most often associated with Rolling Stone Jagger, Mick is also used as a generic, and derogatory, term for an Irishman.
20 Names Similar to Mick
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mick.
Famous People Named Mick
- Michael Philip "Mick" JaggerEnglish singer of The Rolling Stones
- Michael Geoffrey "Mick" JonesBritish musician
- Michael Francis "Mick" FoleyAmerican pro wrestler
- Michael John Kells "Mick" FleetwoodEnglish drummer of band Fleetwood Mac
- Michael Kevin "Mick" TaylorEnglish musician of The Rolling Stones
- Mick Mars (born Robert Alan Deal)American guitarist of band Mötley Crüe
- Mick Schumachergerman racing driver, (Son of Michael Schumacher)
- Michael John "Mick" HarveyAustralian musician of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- Michael "Mick" RonsonEnglish guitarist for The Spiders from Mars
Mick in Pop Culture
- Mick St. Johnmain character on TV's Moonlight'
- Mick Campbellcharacter on TV's 'House of Anubis'
- Mick Rory aka Heat Wavecharacter in DC comics
- Mick Belkera character on TV's Hill Street Blues
- Mick Garveya character on British TV series Benidorm
- Mick Kellya character in The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter