Langdon Origin and Meaning
The name Langdon is a boy's name of English origin meaning "long hill".
Classy-sounding surname name usually bypassed in favor of the simpler Landon.
20 Names Similar to Langdon
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Langdon.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Langdon
Famous People Named Langdon
- Langdon Cheves9th U.S. Speaker of the House of Representatives
- Langdon "Biffy" LeaAmerican football player and coach
- Langdon WinnerAmerican political scientist and author
- Royston William LangdonBritish musician
Langdon in Pop Culture
- Langdon Shawcharacter in "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"
- Robert Langdonmain character in books by Dan Brown
- The Langdon familycharacters on TV's "American Horror Story"