Diminutive of Judith
Judy Origin and Meaning
The name Judy is a girl's name.
Judy was the nickname of choice for almost all the Judiths born in the 1940s and 50s; today's little Judiths are much more likely to be called Judith -- or, possibly, Jude.
20 Names Similar to Judy
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Judy.
Lists containing Judy
- Baby Girl Names Ending in Y
- Mad Men Names
- Midcentury Baby Names
- Rock Star Baby Names
- Top 1940s Baby Names
- Top 1950s Baby Names
- Most Common Names for Girls
- Fairy Tale Baby Names
- Jewish Baby Names
Famous People Named Judy
- Judy Garland (born Frances Ethel Gumm)American actress and singer
- Judith "Judy" BlumeAmerican author
- Judith Susan "Judy" Sheindlin aka Judge JudyAmerican TV judge
- Judy Catherine Claire ParfittEnglish actress
- Judy Holliday (born Judith Tuvim)American actress
- Judith Marjorie "Judy" CollinsAmerican singer,songwriter
- Judith Therese "Judy" GreerAmerican actress
- Judy Valerie CornwellEnglish actress
- Judy GoldAmerican comedienne
- Judy Ann SantosFilipina actress
- Judy Kay "Juice" NewtonAmerican pop and country music singer
- Judith Gail "Judy" Borg BiggertU.S. Congresswoman from Illinois
- Elinor Isabel "Judy" Judefind Agnewwife of former US VP Spiro Agnew
- Judy Chicago (born Judith Sylvia Cohen)American feminist and artist
- Judith Aileen "Judy" DybleBritish singer,songwriter of Fairport Convention and Trader Horne
- Judy Woodruff of PBS NewsHour
Judy in Pop Culture
- Judycharacter from "Punch and Judy" puppet show
- "Judy Moody" book and character by Megan McDonald
- Judy Jetsoncharacter on animated series "The Jetsons"
- Judy Turnercharacter in "A Chorus Line"
- Judy Funniecharacter in animated series "Doug"
- Judy Bernlycharacter in "9 to 5"
- Judy Bunchcharacter in "The Sims 3" computer game
- Judygirl character in the film "My Girl"
- Judy Coopercharacter on TV's "K.C. Undercover"
- Judy Hoppslead rabbit character in Disney's "Zootopia"
- Judy Shepherdgirl character in "Jumanji"
- Judy Haywardcharacter from Netflix's "Greenhouse Academy"
- "Judy Berlin" film and its main character
- Judy Boltonmain character in the mystery series by Margaret Sutton
- Judy Brownleecharacter on New Zealand soap "Shortland Street"
- Judy Fostercharacter in radio show/film "A Date with Judy"
- Judy Henslercharacter on TV's "Leave It to Beaver"
- Judy Millercharacter on TV's "Still Standing"
- Judy of the Junglegolden,age comic book character
- "Judy Is a Punk" song by The Ramones
- "Why Judy Why" song by Billy Joel
- "Judy's Turn to Cry" song by Lesley Gore
- Jude Halecharacter in Netflix series "Dead to Me"