Jin Origin and Meaning
The name Jin is a girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "tenderness, gentleness".
Similarity to the English name Jean could be a plus in a Japanese-American family.
20 Names Similar to Jin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jin.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Jin
Famous People Named Jin
- Qiu JinChinese revolutionary
- Jin Yongpen name of Louis Cha Jing,yong, Hong Kong male novelist
- MC Jinstage name of Jin Au,Yeung, American male actor/rapper
- Jindrummer of Japanese visual kei band ScReW
- Jinstage name of Kim Seokjin; singer, dancer, and member of the South Korean boy band BTS
- Jin AkanishiJapanese male singer of J,pop boy band, KAT,TUN
- Yoon Jinhee, South Korean weightlifter
- JinBop aka Starlit ZhaoAmerican male YouTuber
- JinJinstage name of Park Jinwoo; South Korean dancer, rapper, singer, and leader of boy band Astro
- Jin ParkSouth Korean golfer
- Jin Parkfirst DACA recipient to win Rhodes Scholarship
Jin in Pop Culture
- Jincharacter in "Avatar: The Last Airbender"
- Jinleading character in Samurai Champloo
- Jin or Red Flashone of Flashmen in Choushinsei Flashman
- Jincharacter in O,Parts Hunter series
- Jindemon with mastery over the wind in YuYu Hakusho
- Jin Kariyabount character in the anime Bleach anime
- Jin Kazamacharacter in Tekken video games
- Jin Saotomecharacter in Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Jin Masatocharacter in Tokumei Sentai Go,Busters
- Jin Uzukicharacter in Xenosaga
- JinSoo Kwon, character on TV's "Lost"
- Jin Kugacharacter in Kamichama Karin
- Jin Kisaragicharacter in BlazBlue video games
- Dr. Jin Minakatatitle character in Jin, a seinen manga
- Jin Loscientist in the book "The Apothecary"
- Jin SunKwon, female character in the "F.E.A.R." video game series
- "Gold" in Mandarin