Hebrew and Arabic"to evaporate and to be mighty"
Ido Origin and Meaning
The name Ido is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "to evaporate and to be mighty".
Ido is a multicultural name seldom heard in modern America but popular in the Middle East. It's a form of the biblical Iddo.
20 Names Similar to Ido
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ido.
Lists containing Ido
Famous People Named Ido
- Isidoor Bert Hans "Ido" AbramIndonesian,Dutch educationist
- Ido DrentSouth,African,New Zealand actor
- Ido MosseriIsraeli actor
- Ido NehoshtanIsraeli military commander
- Ido ParienteIsraeli mixed martial artist
- Ido Reizan (born Wada Tsuneshige)Japanese journalist and poet
- Ido PortalFitness Guru
Ido in Pop Culture
- Dr. Dyson Ido (or Daisuke Ido)character from film and manga "Alita: Battle Angel"