Hebe Origin and Meaning
The name Hebe is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "youth".
The name of the Greek goddess of youth, daughter of Zeus and Hera, is rarely used today but may be ripe for revival considering the rejuvenation of the rhyming Phoebe. We'd call it one of the Greek goddess namesripe for modern use.
20 Names Similar to Hebe
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hebe.
Lists containing Hebe
Famous People Named Hebe
- Hebe Tien (Fuchen), Taiwanese singer
- Hebe Maria Monteiro de CamargoBrazilian TV host and singer
- Hebe Pastor de BonafiniArgentine activist
- Honorine Hebe du Fraysse de Viane (Morel) Vernewife of novelist Jules Verne
Hebe in Pop Culture
- HebeGreek goddess of youth; daughter of Zeus and Hera
- Hebe Panhellenioscharacter in Marvel comics; based on the goddess
- Cousin Hebecharacter in Gilbert and Sullivan's "H.M.S. Pinafore"
- "Heebie (jeebies)" expression used to describe a feeling of anxiety
- Hebea racial slur for a Jew, shortened from "Hebrew"
- Hebecommon name of a New Zealand native shrub with medicinal properties
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.