Italian, from Greek"hyacinth"
Giacinta Origin and Meaning
The name Giacinta is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning "hyacinth".
Giacinta is as pretty in its way as Jacinta, the Spanish name for the same purple flower, and is also a saint's name. Gia is the nickname it shares with all Gia-starting names.
20 Names Similar to Giacinta
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Giacinta.
Lists containing Giacinta
Famous People Named Giacinta
- Saint Giacinta (Hyacintha) di MariscottiItalian nun of the Third Order Regular of St. Francis
- Giacinta TosoItalian soprano
Giacinta in Pop Culture
- GiacintaRochester's unprincipled and violent second mistress in "Jane Eyre"
- Giacinta 'Jinx' JohnsonBond Girl in film "Die Another Day"
- Giacinta ed Ernestoopera by Julius Benedict
- Giacintanovel by Luigi Capuana
- The Italian pronunciation is "jahCHEEN,tah"