Italian"from the city of Gaeta"
Gaetano Origin and Meaning
The name Gaetano is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "from the city of Gaeta".
The progenitor of the English name Guy, Gaetano has a lot more gusto.
20 Names Similar to Gaetano
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gaetano.
Lists containing Gaetano
Famous People Named Gaetano
- Saint Gaetano dei Conti di Thiene aka Saint CajetanItalian priest; patron of bankers, gamblers and the unemployed
- Gaetano DonizettiItalian composer
- Gaetano FicheraItalian mathematician
- Gaetano BerardiSwiss footballer
- Gaetano PesceItalian architect
- Gaetano ScireaItalian footballer
- Gaetano "Gaten" MatarazzoAmerican actor