Ewing Origin and Meaning
The name Ewing is a boy's name meaning "noble, well-born".
A surname very rarely heard as a first, associated with Hall of Fame basketball star Patrick Ewing and, in the 1980s, the oil-rich Ewing family on the nighttime soap, "Dallas"
20 Names Similar to Ewing
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ewing.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Ewing
Famous People Named Ewing
- Ewing Marion KauffmanAmerican businessman and MLB team owner
- Ewing YoungAmerican fur trader and early Oregon settler
- Ewing Young "Big 'un" FreelandAmerican college football coach
- Patrick EwingAmerican basketball player
Ewing in Pop Culture
- Ewing Klipspringercharacter in "The Great Gatsby"
- Ewingminor character in "The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle" by Avi
- Ewingfamily name on TV's "Dallas"