Italian variation of Emily"rival"
Emiliana Origin and Meaning
The name Emiliana is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning "rival".
The enormous popularity of Emily and Emma means that parents will be looking further afield for substitutes -- and this is one of the prettiest.
20 Names Similar to Emiliana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Emiliana.
Lists containing Emiliana
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- Girl Names Like Emily
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Unique Vintage Names for Girls
- Five Syllable Girl Names
- Five Syllable Baby Names
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Girly Girl Baby Names
- Latinx Baby Names
- European Girl Names
- Cool Saint Names for Babies
Famous People Named Emiliana
- Emiliana Torrini (b. 1977)Icelandic singer
- Emiliana of TrasillaCatholic saint
- Emilianavirgin Catholic saint and aunt of St. Gregory the Great
- Emiliana de Zubeldía Inda (6 July 1888 – 26 May 1987)Spanish pianist and composer
- Emiliana MangueEquatoguinean footballer
- Emiliana Cruzcontemporary linguistic anthropologist
Emiliana in Pop Culture
- Emiliana Matamorosmain character in the Spanish novel "La Hija del Sastre"
- Emilianiaa genus of phytoplankton
- Emiliania huxleyia member of that genus
- Emiliana alexandrian extinct hemipteran insect
- Macropygia emilianathe Ruddy Cuckoo,dove, a bird