Dunstan Origin and Meaning
The name Dunstan is a boy's name of English origin meaning "dark stone".
A two-syllable surname feel puts this name of an important English saint in the running -- though it could sound like a confused cross between Duncan and Dustin.
20 Names Similar to Dunstan
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Dunstan.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Dunstan
Famous People Named Dunstan
- Duncan "Dunstan" BruceEnglish lead singer of band Chumbawamba
- (Datuk Amar) Dunstan Endawie EnchanaMalaysian politician
- Dunstan MlamboSouth African High Court Justice
- Dunstan ThompsonAmerican poet
- Dunstan "Dunno" FossAustralian lifeguard and TV personality of 'Bondi Rescue'
- Dunstan WebbAustralian actor
- Dunstanfamily name of the Youtubers of Life With Beans
Dunstan in Pop Culture
- Dunstan Thorncharacter in Neil Gaiman's Stardust
- Dunstan (born Dunstable) Ramsaymain character in Robertson Davies's Fifth Business and minor character in the rest of the Deptford Trilogy