Dot Origin and Meaning
The name Dot is a girl's name of English origin.
Old-fangled nickname could make dot.com era short form or middle name.
20 Names Similar to Dot
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Dot.
Lists containing Dot
- Cool Cowgirl Names
- Cool Midcentury Baby Names
- Best Unique Baby Names
- Great Names for Small Dogs
- Chihuahua Names
- Simple, Sleek, Cool Names
- Cool Middle Names
- Middle Names for Girls
- Hipster Baby Names
- One-Syllable Middle Names for Girls
- Wild Western Names for Dogs
- Pixar Baby Names
- Disney Baby Names
- Nickname Names
- Nicknames for Baby Girls
- Unusual, Unique, and Rare Girl Names
- Cute Baby Names for Girls
- Middle Names for Baby Girls and Boys
- Short Baby Names
Famous People Named Dot
- DorothyMarie "Dot" Jones, American actress
- Dorothy Elliot "Dot" AllisonScottish singer,songwriter
- Dorothea "Dot" FarleyAmerican actress
- Dorothy "Dot" RichardsonAmerican softball player and physician
- Dorothy "Dot" GermainAmerican golfer
- Dot LaughtonAustralian cricketer
- Dorothy "Dot" LemonAmerican aviatrix
- Dot WilkinsonAmerican softball player
Dot in Pop Culture
- Dorothy “Dot” Williamscharacter on Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Dorothy "Dot" Cottoncharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Dot Tattlerconjoined twin character on TV's "American Horror Story: Freak Show"; twin of Bette
- Princess Dotant in Pixar's "A Bug's Life"
- Dot Warner (born Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third)a character on animated series "Animaniacs"
- Dotcharacter in musical "Sunday in the Park with George"
- Little Dotcharacter in Havey Comics
- Dotanimated mascot for PBS network along with brother Dash
- Dot Matrixcharacter on animated series "ReBoot"
- Dot Cometmain character on animated series "Dot"
- "Dot and the Kangaroo" 1899 children's book by Ethel C. Pedley
- "Dot and Tot of Merryland" a 1901 novel by L. Frank Baum
- Pip and Dotfictional character in the 2017 video game "Cuphead"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.