Donnacha Origin and Meaning
The name Donnacha is a boy's name meaning "brown-haired warrior".
Virtually unknown in this country, Donnacha is currently in the Top 100 in Ireland. According to legend, Donnacha was a High King of Ireland until his death in 1064. The English version Donaga (done-a) might be preferable here.
20 Names Similar to Donnacha
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Donnacha.
Lists containing Donnacha
Famous People Named Donnacha
- Donnacha RyanIrish rugby player
- Donnacha DennehyIrish composer
- Donncha O'ConnorIrish Gaelic footballer
- Donnacha "The Don" O'DeaIrish poker player
- Donnacha CodyIrish hurler
- Donnchadh WalshIrish Gaelic footballer
- Donnacha O'BrienIrish jockey
- Donnacha FahyIrish hurler
- Donnacha MescalPaul Mescal's brother
Donnacha in Pop Culture
- A Gaelic form of DUNCAN
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.