English"from the valley"
Dallin Origin and Meaning
The name Dallin is a boy's name of English origin meaning "from the valley".
A fresh Dale relative that finds place amongst similar names like Cullin and Hamelin as well as the more common Allen and Dylan.
20 Names Similar to Dallin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Dallin.
Lists containing Dallin
Famous People Named Dallin
- Dallin H. OaksAmerican attorney and religious leader for the Mormon church
- Dallin D. OaksAmerican linguist
- Cyrus Edwin DallinAmerican sculptor best known for Native Americans subjects
- Lilia Estrin DallinLatvian 1930s Trotskyite
- David J. DallinRussian Menshevik leader and writer
Dallin in Pop Culture
- The Dallin House in SpringvilleUtah, built in 1905
- The TaylorDallin House, built in 1899, historic house in Arlington, Massachusetts