Clementina Origin and Meaning
The name Clementina is a girl's name of Spanish origin meaning "mild, merciful".
The Spanish version, with its -eena ending, takes the name out of the Oh My Darlin' realm, which for many American parents may be just the thing.
20 Names Similar to Clementina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Clementina.
Lists containing Clementina
Famous People Named Clementina
- (Maria) Clementina Franziska JosephaArchduchess of Austria; Princess of Salerno
- Clementina BlackEnglish feminist and author
- Clementina MaudeViscountess Hawarden, English portrait photographer
- Clementina VilliersEnglish socialite and model; mother of Noël, Countess of Rothes
- Clementina Maria Sophia Walkinshawmistress of British pretender Charles Stuart
- Clementina Poto LangoneAmerican activist and charity worker
- Clementina Elizabeth DrummondWilloughby, 24th Baroness Willoughby de Eresby
- Clementina de JesusBrazilian samba singer
- Clementina OteroMexican actress
- Sofia Clementina Handlerdaughter of actor Evan Handler
Clementina in Pop Culture
- Clementinacharacter in "Jeeves and the Kid Clementina" by P. G. Wodehouse
- "Clementina" zarzuela by Luigi Boccherini and its main character
- Clementinacharacter in "The Young Clementina" by D. E. Stevenson
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.