Clemente Origin and Meaning
The name Clemente is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "mild, merciful".
A more romantic form of old school Clement, which ranks in the Top 100 boy names in Chile. Clemente, like Clement, derives from the Late Latin name Clemens, the name of 14 popes and several saints.
20 Names Similar to Clemente
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Clemente.
Lists containing Clemente
Famous People Named Clemente
- Clemente Soto VélezPuerto Rican poet and nationalist
- Clemente Juan RodríguezArgentine footballer
- Clemente Michelangelo SusiniItalian sculptor
- Clemente RussoItalian boxer
- Clemente PalmaPeruvian fiction writer
- Clemente BiondettiItalian racing driver
- (Mario) Clemente MastellaItalian politician
- (Bosch Josep)Clemente Gràcia, Spanish Catalan footballer
- Roberto ClementeAmerican Baseball Player