Cipriano Origin and Meaning
The name Cipriano is a boy's name of Italian, Latin origin meaning "from Cyprus".
A saint and surname often heard in Italy.
20 Names Similar to Cipriano
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cipriano.
Lists containing Cipriano
Famous People Named Cipriano
- Cipriano de RoreFranco,Flemish Renaissance composer
- Cipriano Castroformer president of Venezuela
- Cipriano Purugganan PrimiciasSr., Filipino senator
- Cipriano de Palafox y Portocarrerofather,in,law of Napoleon III
Cipriano in Pop Culture
- Cipriano Viedmacharacter in "The Plumed Serpent" by D.H. Lawrence
- It is pronounced cheepree,AHN,no