Chang Origin and Meaning
The name Chang is a boy's name of Chinese origin meaning "smooth, free, unhindered".
An Asian favorite.
20 Names Similar to Chang
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Chang.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Chang
Famous People Named Chang
- Chang BunkerThai,American conjoined twin of Eng Bunker; originator of the term "Siamese twin"
- Liu ChangChinese female tennis player.
- Liu ChangChinese emperor
Chang in Pop Culture
- ChangKlingon general from the film "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country"
- Changthe younger brother in the children's book "Tikki Tikki Tembo"
- "Chang"1927 film
- ChangPersian harp
- Chang is usually a surname in Chinese.