Italian variation of Katherine
Caterina Origin and Meaning
The name Caterina is a girl's name of Italian origin.
If your ancestry is Italian, you may want to consider this elegant twist on a classic.
20 Names Similar to Caterina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Caterina.
Lists containing Caterina
- Four Syllable Names for Girls
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Unique International Variations of Katherine
- International Variations of Katherine
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Uncommon Girl Names in the US
- European Names
Famous People Named Caterina
- Caterina Maria Romula di Lorenzo (Catherine) de' MediciQueen of France
- Maria Angela Caterina d'EstePrincess of Modena; Princess of Carignano
- Maria Caterina FarneseDuchess of Modena
- Caterina Reminy ScorsoneCanadian actress
- Caterina ValenteItalian singer
- Caterina SforzaLady of Imola, Countess of Forli
- Caterina CaselliItalian record producer
- Caterina BorattoItalian actress
- Caterina MurinoItalian actress
- Caterina van HemessenFlemish Renaissance painter
- Caterina FakeAmerican entrepreneur, founder of Flickr
- Caterina RuspoliItalian princess
Caterina in Pop Culture
- Caterina "Hornet" Grimanicharacter in Cornelia Funke's "The Thief Lord"
- "Caterina" a song by Perry Como
- Caterina "Cat" Valentinecharacter on TV's "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat"
- Caterinamain character in Barbara Cartland's "The Mask of Love"
- Caterina Sforzacharacter in manga/anime "Trinity Blood"
- "Caterina Cornaro" opera by Gaetano Donizetti