Carina Origin and Meaning
The name Carina is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning "dear little one".
Carina is a pretty feminissima name whose fall from popularity may be speeded by similarity to (hurricane name) Katrina.
20 Names Similar to Carina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Carina.
Lists containing Carina
Famous People Named Carina
- Carina Lau (Karling), Hong Kong actress
- Carina WitthöftGerman tennis player
- Carina Marguerite BenningaDutch Olympic field hockey player
- Carina PerssonSwedish model
- Carina Rose Mariano (b. 2010)daughter of reality TV personalities Rob and Amber Mariano
Carina in Pop Culture
- Carina DeLucacharacter from the tv show, "Greys Anatomy"
- "Carina" popular song written by Alberto Testa and Corrado Lojacono
- "Carina" song by Swedish band Larz,Kristerz
- "Carina" song by English singer James Hunter
- Carina Pressromance publisher
- Carinacharacter in the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy"
- Carina Smythcharacter in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" (the character was named for the constellation Carina)
- Carinaconstellation in the southern sky; the name is Latin for "keel", referring to the keel of Jason's ship the Argo.
- As a Scandinavian nameCarina is ultimately a form of Katherine (being a variation of Karin, Swedish short form of Katarina)
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.