Bronwyn Origin and Meaning
The name Bronwyn is a girl's name of Welsh origin meaning "white breast".
One of the loveliest of the Welsh names, striking the perfect balance between being familiar and unusual. In Wales, the female spelling is always Bronwen, but Americans usually see a "y" as adding femininity.
20 Names Similar to Bronwyn
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bronwyn.
Lists containing Bronwyn
Famous People Named Bronwyn
- Bronwyn Joy OliverAustralian sculptor
- Bronwyn BancroftAustralian fashion designer
- Bronwyn Kathleen BishopAustralian Speaker of the House
- Bronwyn ThompsonAustralian Olympic long jumper
- Bronwyn EaglesAustralian Olympic hammer thrower
- Bronwyn LoreleiAmerican artist
- Bronwyn PapineauCanadian beauty vlogger and blogger
- Bronwyn FitzSimonsdaughter of actress Maureen O'Hara
- Bronwyn Golden Vance (b. 2006)daughter of actors Courtney Vance and Angela Bassett; twin of brother Slater Josiah
Bronwyn in Pop Culture
- Bronwyn Craigcharacter from Australian TV series "All Saints"
- Bronwyn Daviescharacter on Australian soap "Neighbours"
- Bronwyn Bruntleycharacter from the book series "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"
- Bronwyn Rojascharacter in the novel "One of Us is Lying" by Karen McManus