Amyas Origin and Meaning
The name Amyas is a boy's name of Latin origin meaning "loved".
20 Names Similar to Amyas
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amyas.
Lists containing Amyas
Famous People Named Amyas
- Amyas PrestonEnglish corsair and explorer
- Amyas Eden BortonRAF commander during WWI
- Amyas GodfreyEnglish actor and military expert
- Amyas BampfyldeEnglish parliamentarian
- Amyas Douglas ConnellNew Zealand architect
Amyas in Pop Culture
- Amyas Leighcharacter in "Westward Ho!" by Charles Kingsley; based on Amyas Preston
- Amyas Cralevictim in Agatha Christie's novel "Five Little Pigs"
More Lists containing Amyas
- Latin Names
- Latin Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in S
- Names That Mean Loved
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.