Alvina Origin and Meaning
The name Alvina is a girl's name of English origin meaning "elf-friend".
This variation of the more well known Alvin adds an unusual and feminine touch to the original. It sounds a bit more like what it means--"elf friend."
20 Names Similar to Alvina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alvina.
Lists containing Alvina
Famous People Named Alvina
- Alvina Louise Croterbirth name of Viña Delmar, American novelist and screenwriter
- Alvina Eloise KrauseAmerican drama teacher
- Alvina GyulumyanArmenian jurist
- Alvina ReynoldsSaint Lucian politician
- Anicee AlvinaFrench singer/actress
Alvina in Pop Culture
- Alvina Houghtoncentral character in The Lost Girl (1920) by D. H. Lawrence
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.