Russian, variation of Yuliya, cognate of Julia"youth"
Yulia Origin and Meaning
The name Yulia is a girl's name meaning "youth".
This is the Armenian version of the familia Julia, which has a rich and evocative sound. Other variations are Iuliya, and the diminitive Yulya.
20 Names Similar to Yulia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Yulia.
Famous People Named Yulia
- Yulia Volodymyrivna Tymoshenko10th and 13th Prime Minister of Ukraine
- Yulia Vyacheslavovna LipnitskayaRussian figure skater
- Yulia Viktorovna NachalovaRussian singer
- Yulia Antonovna PutintsevaKazakh tennis player
- Yulia Olegovna "Julia" VolkovaRussian singer of group t.A.T.u
- Yulia MusikhinaRussian dancer
- Yulia SisterSoviet Moldavian and Israeli chemist,analyst
- Yulia MarushevskaUkrainian activist
- Yulia MusieichukUkrainian model
- Yulia Vladimirovna BarsukovaRussian rhythmic gymnast
- Yulia MacLeanRussian,New Zealand classical crossover singer
- Yulia RaskinaBelorussian rhythmic gymnast
- Yulia Stanislavovna SavichevaRussian pop singer