Octavian Origin and Meaning
The name Octavian is boy's name of Latin origin meaning "eighth".
With the rise of ancient Roman names, Octavian suddenly seem plausible again. A variation of Octavius and relative of the more modern Octavio, it's an equally attractive member of the trio.
20 Names Similar to Octavian
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Octavian.
Famous People Named Octavian
- Octavian aka Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus aka AugustusRoman Emperor
- Octavian GogaPrime Minister of Romania
- Octavian Codru TăslăuanuRomanian magazine publisher, writer and politician
- Octavian SmigelschiAustro,Hungarian painter
- Octavian Ioan Atanase BelluRomanian gymnastics coach
- Octavian PalerRomanian journalist and activist
- Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger (b. 2017)son of singer Mick Jagger and ballerina Melanie Hamrick
Octavian in Pop Culture
- Octaviancharacter in the Heroes of Olympus series
- Octaviancharacter from Shakespeare's "Antony and Cleopatra"
- Octavian "Tavvy" Blackthorncharacter from Cassandra Clare's "The Dark Artifices" series
- Octaviantitle character in Richard Strauss' opera Der Rosenkavalier
- Octaviancharacter in Nintendo's "Animal Crossing" series