Hebrew"we shall rise up, we shall rebel"
Nimrod Origin and Meaning
The name Nimrod is boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "we shall rise up, we shall rebel".
Our kids laughed when they saw this name. Enough said.
20 Names Similar to Nimrod
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Nimrod.
Famous People Named Nimrod
- NimrodBiblical king of Shinar, great,grandson of Noah
- Nimrod AntalHungarian,American film director
- Nimrod Shapira BarOr, Israeli swimmer
- Nimrod KamerRomanian,Israeli,British comedian
- Nimrod LeviIsraeli basketball player
Nimrod in Pop Culture
- Nimrod Wildfirecharacter in James Kirke Paulding's play 'The Lion of the West'
- Nimrod Gauntcharacter from Philip Kerr's Children of the Lamp
- Nimroda villain in Doctor Who audio plays
- Nimrodvampire in Marvel's Dracula Lives! comics
- Nimrodrobot mutant,hunter in X,Men comics
- Nimrod "Nim" reptile on TV's "Surface"
- Nimrod the Scarlet Sentinela villain on TV's "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"
- Aetius Nimrodthe infamous and evil "axe man" in "The Silver Eye", a webcomic by Laura Hollingsworth
- Nimrodinsult created by Bugs Bunny
- Nimrod1997 album by the band Green Day
- "Nimrod" the 9th of Elgar's 'Enigma Variations'
- Nimrodrobot teacher in "Strange Hill High"