Naoko Origin and Meaning
The name Naoko is a girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "obedient child".
Naoko is a common Japanese name with an admirable meaning, which, depending on how it's written, can translate to obedient, straight, honest, or green child. Naoko can also be spelled Nahoko.
20 Names Similar to Naoko
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Naoko.
Lists containing Naoko
Famous People Named Naoko
- Naoko Takeuchicreator of the Sailor Moon manga and anime.
- Naoko MoriJapanese actress best known for playing the character Toshiko Sato on BBC's Torchwood.
- Naoko YamazakiJapanese astronaut at JAX
- Naoko KodamaJapanese author
Naoko in Pop Culture
- Naokocharacter in novel Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
- Naoko; character in the "Grudge" series