Mai Origin and Meaning
The name Mai is both a boy's name and a girl's name of French, Japanese, Vietnamese origin meaning "coyote".
20 Names Similar to Mai
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Mai.
Famous People Named Mai
- Mai Therese ShanleyMiss USA 1984
- Mai MiharaJapanese figure skater
- Mai Elisabeth ZetterlingSwedish actress
- Mai HagiwaraJapanese pop singer of Cute
- Mai KurakiJapanese pop singer
- Mai CharoenpuraThai pop singer
- Mai KadowakiJapanese actress
- Mai KudoJapanese pop singer
- Mai MatsumuroJapanese pop singer of Dream
- Mai YamaneJapanese blues singer
- Mai Neng MouaHmong,American writer
- Mai TodaJapanese painter
- Davika "Mai" HoorneThai actress and model
- Mai OzekiJapanese pop singer and member of Country Girls
Mai in Pop Culture
- Mai Valentinecharacter in Yu,Gi,Oh!
- Maicharacter on the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" TV series
- Mai Silkcharacter in Jenny Nimmo's "The Children of the Red King" series
- Mai Waifucharacter from the video game "Yandere Simulator"
- MaiFrench, Welsh and German for the month of May