Variation of Lila"night"
Lilah Origin and Meaning
The name Lilah is a girl's name of Arabic, Hebrew origin meaning "night".
Lilah may be a simple spelling variation of Lila—or you might think of it as a shortening of Delilah or an Anglicization of the Hebrew Lilach, which means lilac. Whatever the root, it's a beautiful and stylish name. The final h adds balance or creates needless complications, depending on your viewpoint.
# 219 in the US
Lilah Rank in US Top 1000
# 428 on Nameberry
Lilah Rank in Nameberry Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Lilah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lilah.
Famous People Named Lilah
- Lilah FearBritish ice dancer
- Lilah Veronica ParsonsEnglish model and TV presenter
- Lilah Grace Hayes (b. 2009)daughter of American actress Erinn Hayes
- LilahRose Rodriguez (b. 2012), daughter of actress Linda Cardellini and Steven Rodriguez
Lilah in Pop Culture
- Lilah Morgancharacter on TV's Angel
- Lilah the Lost Girla character in Jonathan Maberry's "Rot and Ruin" series
- Lilahcharacter in the movie Jonah Hex