Russian, diminutive of Ekatarina, Russian variation of Katherine"pure"
Katya Origin and Meaning
The name Katya is a girl's name meaning "pure".
One of the warm and earthy Russian nickname names now coming into style. Denzel Washington gave his daughter the Katia spelling.
20 Names Similar to Katya
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Katya.
Famous People Named Katya
- Katya ReimannAmerican novelist
- Katya Chilly (born Kateryna Kondratenko)Ukrainian pop,jazz singer.
- Ekaterina Dmitrievna "Katya" RyabovaRussian singer
- Katya AdlerEnglish broadcast journalist
- Katya ShchekinaRussian model
- Katya VirshilasLithuanian,Canadian dancer and actress
- Katya PaskalevaBulgarian actress
- Katya Jones (born Ekaterina Andreevna Sokolova)Russian,born dancer of "Strictly Come Dancing"
- Yekaterina "Katya" Lazareva GokhmanRussian footballer
- Katya Ivanovna MedvedevaRussian painter
- Katya SantosFilipina actress and model
- Yekaterina "Katya" Petrovna Zamolodchikovastage name of Brian McCook, American drag queen who appeared in RuPaul's Drag Race season 7 and "The Trixie & Katya Show"
- Katya ZigouliGreek model and wife of Sakis Rouvas
- Katya Sambucastage name of Yekaterina Mikhailova, Russian model and actress
- Katya Tylodaughter of actress Hunter Tylo
Katya in Pop Culture
- Katya Lascaridecharacter in "A Call" (1910) by Ford Madox Ford
- Katya Paskeviccharacter in movie "Den of Lions"
- Katya Sarah Kinskicharacter on Australian soap "Neighbours"
- Katya Sidorovacharacter in movie "Cursed Seat"
- "Katya Kabanova" opera by Czech composer Leos Janacek
- Yekaterina "Katya" Derevkocharacter on TV's "Alias"
- Katya Belyakov from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.