Polish variation of Casper, form of Jasper, Persian"bringer of treasure"
Kasper Origin and Meaning
The name Kasper is boy's name of Polish, Persian origin meaning "bringer of treasure".
Jasper and its many international variations, from Kasper to Casper to Gaspard, is finding new popularity.
20 Names Similar to Kasper
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Kasper.
Famous People Named Kasper
- Kasper Peter SchmeichelDanish footballer
- Kasper DolbergDanish footballer
- Kasper Woldemar HämäläinenFinnish footballer
- Kasper Kusk VangsgaardDanish footballer
- Kasper Bøgelund NielsenDanish footballer
- Kasper BjørkeDanish DJ
Kasper in Pop Culture
- Kasper/CasperGerman puppet, the equivalent of Punch (from Judy and Punch)