Modern American phonetic spelling of Georgia"farmer"
Jorja Origin and Meaning
The name Jorja is a girl's name of American origin.
This simplified form of the lovely name Georgia was spotlighted by the actress Jorja Fox, and seems to be making inroads; rocker Bret Michaels chose it for his daughter. Still, we'd opt for the traditional spelling.
# in the US
Jorja Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Jorja
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jorja.
Famous People Named Jorja
- JorjaAn Fox, American actress
- Jorja Alice SmithBritish R&B singer
- Jorja LeapAmerican activist and academic
- Jorja FleezanisAmerican violinist
- Jorja Bleu Michaels (b. 2005)daughter of singer Bret Michaels
Jorja in Pop Culture
- Jorja Monatellacharacter in "Strangers" by Dean Koontz
- "Jorja Interlude" song by Drake with Jorja Smith