Spanish variation of Grace
Gracia Origin and Meaning
The name Gracia is girl's name of Spanish origin.
Although Gracia is the literal Spanish translation of Grace and is used as the Grace equivalent in Spanish-speaking countries, where it's pronounced grah-see-a, it's also a long-time if unusual Grace variation pronounced gray-sha. You might consider Gracia if Grace is getting too commonplace for you.
20 Names Similar to Gracia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gracia.
Famous People Named Gracia
- Tama "Gracia" Hosokawa (nee Akechi) aka Hosokawa GarashaJapanese samurai woman and Christian convert (Her Christian name was the Japanese variation Gracia; "Garasha," but you will most commonly find her name spelled Gracia in her... "modern references".
- Gracia Mendes NasiSpanish Renaissance heiress
- Gracia QuerejetaSpanish film director
- Gracia HarrisonAmerican singer, contestant on season 3 of TV's "The Voice"
Gracia in Pop Culture
- Graciaminor character in manga/anime Fullmetal Alchemist