Italian variation of Elizabeth"pledged to God"
Elisabetta Origin and Meaning
The name Elisabetta is girl's name of Italian origin meaning "pledged to God".
This version softens, feminizes, and glamorizes the long-time favorite. A fresh way to honor Grandma Betty. Elizabetta is a variation.
20 Names Similar to Elisabetta
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elisabetta.
Lists containing Elisabetta
- Best International Variations of Elizabeth
- Five Syllable Girl Names
- Five Syllable Baby Names
- Girly Girl Baby Names
Famous People Named Elisabetta
- Elisabetta CanalisItalian actress and TV presenter
- (Antonia) Elisabetta ManfrediniGuarmani, Italian operatic soprano
- Elisabetta "Lisa" Valastrowife of American reality TV personality "Cake Boss" Buddy Valastro
- Elisabetta GardiniItalian actress and politician
- Elisabetta TonaItalian footballer
- Elisabetta SiraniItalian Baroque painter
- Elisabetta DamiItalian children's author
- Elisabetta PerroneItalian Olympic race walker
- Elisabetta GonzagaDuchess of Urbino, Renaissance woman
- Elisabetta ViscontiDuchess consort of Bavaria,Munich
- Elisabetta DessyItalian model and Olympic swimmer
- Elisabetta de GambariniEnglish composer
- Elisabetta FantoneCanadian actress and painter
- Elisabetta PreziosaItalian gymnast