Welsh"fair, white, blessed"
Dilwyn Origin and Meaning
The name Dilwyn is boy's name of Welsh origin meaning "fair, white, blessed".
Welsh heritage choice that's rare today even in its native land.
Famous People Named Dilwyn
- Dilwyn JohnWelsh male footballer
- Dilwyn LewisBritish male fashion designer and priest
- Dilwyn Reespen name of Glyn Edmund Daniel, Welsh male scientist and archaeologist
- (George) Dillwyn ParrishAmerican male writer, illustrator, and painter
- Alfred Dillwyn "Dilly" KnoxBritish male WWI codebreaker