English"the crane town"
Cranston Origin and Meaning
The name Cranston is a boy's name of English origin meaning "the crane town".
A surname associated these days with Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston.
Famous People Named Cranston
- Bryan Lee CranstonAmerican actor
- Ken CranstonBritish cricketer
- Sir Ross Frederick CranstonAustralian High Court Judge
Cranston in Pop Culture
- Lamont Cranston aka The Shadowcomics character
- William "Billy" Cranstonthe Blue Ranger in the Power Rangers series
- Cranstoncurmudgeonly goat in animated film "Cats Don't Dance"
- Cranstonlazy Ibis villager in the Animal Crossing games