Welsh"beautiful as a poem"
Ceridwen Origin and Meaning
The name Ceridwen is girl's name of Welsh origin meaning "beautiful as a poem".
Celtic goddess of poetry, though less-than-poetic name.
20 Names Similar to Ceridwen
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ceridwen.
Famous People Named Ceridwen
- Ceridwen DoveySouth African,Australian novelist
- Cerridwen Fallingstar (born Cheri Lesh)American Wiccan and novelist
Ceridwen in Pop Culture
- Ceridwensupposedly the mother of Taliesin, a Welsh bard
- CeredwenCeltic musical duo
- Ceridwen Morgancharacter in book/film 'How Green Was My Valley'
- CerridwenHero Villager in the mobile app Village Life
- Ceridwen Prebencharacter in the "Snow Like Ashes" series
- Cerridwencharacter in Sarah J Maas's "A Court of Thorns and Roses"