Anglicized variation of Gaelic Brighid"strength or exalted one"
Brigitta Origin and Meaning
Variation of Bridget
20 Names Similar to Brigitta
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Brigitta.
Famous People Named Brigitta
- Brigitta BulgariHungarian actress and model
- Brigitta BoccoliItalian actress
- Brigitta DauCanadian voice actress
- Brigitta Christina ScherzenfeldtSwedish memoirist captured during as a slave during the Great Northern War
- Eva Brigitta Hartwig aka Vera ZorinaNorwegian ballerina and actress; wife of choreographer George Balanchine
Brigitta in Pop Culture
- Brigitta von Trappfifth child in "The Sound of Music"
- Brigitta MacBridgecharacter in Disney's Donald Duck universe
- "Brigitta" (1843)a novella by Austrian author Adalbert Stifter
- Brigittacharacter from TV series "Supernatural"
More Lists containing Brigitta
- Swedish Names
- Swedish Names for Girls
- 8 Letter Girl Names
- Girl Names Ending in A
- Three Syllable Names for Girls
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.