Brielle Origin and Meaning
The name Brielle is a girl's name of French origin meaning "hunting grounds".
Though it sounds so modern, Brielle is, among other things, a traditional Cajun contraction of Gabrielle, but it has now spread far beyond that community. Brielle is also the name of a historic seaport in the western Netherlands.
# 116 in the US
Brielle Rank in US Top 1000
# 471 on Nameberry
Brielle Rank in Nameberry Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Brielle
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Brielle.
Famous People Named Brielle
- Brielle Daniele EdborgAmerican singer,songwriter
- Brielle DavisAustralian pop singer
- Brielle Von HugelAmerican pop singer
- Brielle LaCostaMiss East Coast International 2014; Miss New Jersey 2010
- Brielle Lipsteinsister of actor Skylar Astin
- Brielle BiermannAmerican reality TV personality and model; daughter of Kim Zolciak and NFL player Kroy Biermann ("The Real Housewives of Atlanta")
- Brielle D'Shea Larkindaughter of baseball player Barry Larkin
- Brielle Caisse (b. 2011)daughter of NASCAR driver Sean Caisse and model Whitney Kay
- Brielle Johnson (b. 2014)daughter of actress Renee Elise Goldsberry and Alexis Johnson
Brielle in Pop Culture
- Princess Brielle Elise Madeleine Strasberg of Extonmain female character in Scarlett Avery’s book “Undeniable Crush”.
- "Brielle" song by Sky Sailing aka Adam Young
- Briellecity and seaport in the western Netherlands. The word supposedly stems from from the Celtic word brogilo (meaning "closed area" or "hunting grounds").
- BrielleNew Jersey. City near the jersey shore