Zedekiah Origin and Meaning
The name Zedekiah is a boy's name of Hebrew origin meaning "the Lord is just".
The name of an Old Testament king, and yet another 'Z' choice from the Bible that still retains some zip, especially with the appealing nickname Zed. Zedekiah was the name of the last king of Judea before the city was destroyed by Babylon.
20 Names Similar to Zedekiah
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Zedekiah.
Lists containing Zedekiah
Famous People Named Zedekiah
- Zedekiahfalse prophet in King Ahab's day (1 Kings 22)
- Zedekiahson of Hananiah (Jeremiah 36:12)
- Zedekiahson of King Jechoiakim of Judah (1 Chr. 3:16)
- Zedekiah ben Abraham AnavItalian rabbi and author
- Zedekiah KidwellU.S. Congressman from Virginia
- Zedekiah "Zico" OtienoKenyan footballer
- Zedekiah Johnson PurnellAmerican journalist and civil rights activist
- Zedekiah Smith BarstowAmerican Congregationalist minister
- Zedekia Josef NgavirueNamibian academic and diplomat
Zedekiah in Pop Culture
- Zedekiah "Zed" Malakovcharacter in Eva Ibbotson's The Star of Kazan
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.