Winslow Origin and Meaning
The name Winslow is a boy's name of English origin meaning "friend's hill or burial mound".
Winslow, despite its creative connection to the distinguished American painter Winslow Homer, does still retain remnants of the image of a Victorian boy in a sailor suit, making Winston or even just Win a preferable modern choice.
20 Names Similar to Winslow
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Winslow.
Lists containing Winslow
Famous People Named Winslow
- Winslow HomerAmerican painter
- Winslow George AndersonAmerican painter and ceramicist
- Winslow Paul OliverAmerican NFL player
- Joshua Winslow GrobanAmerican singer
Winslow in Pop Culture
- Winslow SchottSr. and Winslow "Winn" Schott, Jr., characters in DC Universe
- Winslow Harrisoncharacter in DC Universe
- Winslow T. Oddfellowa blue rat on animated series "CatDog"
- Winslow Leachmain character in 1974 horror film "Phantom of the Paradise"
- Frasier Winslow Cranecharacter on TV's "Cheers" and "Frasier"
- Winslowfamily name on TV's "Family Matters"
- "The Winslow Boy" play and film about main character Ronnie Winslow
- WinslowArizona, USA
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.