Welsh variation of Theodore"gift of God"
Tudor Origin and Meaning
The name Tudor is a boy's name of Welsh origin.
Known as a British royal family line as well as a style of architecture, this name has a forbidding solemnity; schoolmates might also confuse it with tutor.
20 Names Similar to Tudor
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tudor.
Lists containing Tudor
- British Baby Names
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- New York Neighborhood Names
- New York Baby Names
- Gothic Baby Names
- Hipster British Baby Names for Boys
- Best British Boy Names
Famous People Named Tudor
- Tudor Arghezi (born Ion N. Theodorescu)Romanian poet
- Tudor VladimirescuWallachian Romanian revolutionary
- Tudor Edward Ranasinghe GunasekaraSri Lankan politician and diplomat
- Constantin "Tudor" MăinescuRomanian poet
- Tudor Boloniproduction designer
- Avan Tudor JogiaAmerican actor
- Paul Tudor Jones IIAmerican investor
- Denys Tudor Emil RobertsBritish Hong Kong official and judge
- House of TudorEnglish royal dynasty that produced six monarchs
Tudor in Pop Culture
- Tudorstyle of architecture
- The TudorsTV series about the English royal dynasty
- Sounds like 'tooter' which is a slang term for a person that passes gas.
More Lists containing Tudor
- Welsh Names
- Welsh Names for Boys
- 5 Letter Boy Names
- UK Baby Names
- UK Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in R
- Names That Mean Variation
- Two Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.