Tessie Origin and Meaning
The name Tessie is a girl's name of English origin meaning "to reap, gather".
With Tillie a new favorite of avant-garde parents, the British music-hall Tessie might conceivably follow.
20 Names Similar to Tessie
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tessie.
Lists containing Tessie
Famous People Named Tessie
- Tessie O'SheaWelsh singer/actress
- Tessie SantiagoAmerican actress
- Tessie Jean Washambirth name of Tess Harper, American actress
Tessie in Pop Culture
- Tessieorphan in the musical/film "Annie," known for her refrain of "oh my goodness, oh my goodness"
- "Tessie" anthem of the Boston Red Sox baseball team
- Tessiehead,girl in the "St Clare" book series by Enid Blyton
- Tessie Hutchinsoncharacter in "The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson
- Tessie Turaburlesque performer in musical "Gypsy"
- Tessie Dombeghhalf,sister of Seraphina in "Seraphina" by Rachel Hartman
- "Tessie"ship name for Jessie and Tony on the Disney Channel show "Jessie"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.