Tam Origin and Meaning
The name Tam is a boy's name meaning "twin".
Popularized in Scotland by Tam o'Shanter, the hero of one of Robert Burns most famous poems, it's associated in the U.S. with the plaid cap he gave his name to.
20 Names Similar to Tam
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tam.
Lists containing Tam
Famous People Named Tam
- Tam Patonmusic manager (Bay City Rollers)
- Tam Farrowdaughter of American actress Mia Farrow
Tam in Pop Culture
- Tam Linhero of the old Scottish ballad by the same name
- Tamthe son in the musical "Miss Saigon"
- Simon and River Tamcharacters from the television show Firefly
- Tamlin "Tam" al'Thorcharacter from the Wheel of Time book series
- Tam Songcharacter in "Keeper of the Lost Cities" by Shannon Messenger
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.