Steve Origin and Meaning
The name Steve is a boy's name meaning "garland, crown".
Some parents just use Steve on the birth certificate, but it doesn't have the breezy charm of trendy short forms like Max, Sam, and Jake. Regardless of how much you love Steve as a given name, it might be smart to give your son a longer option to fall back on.
20 Names Similar to Steve
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Steve.
Lists containing Steve
Famous People Named Steve
- Steven Paul "Steve" JobsAmerican co,founder of Apple, Inc.
- Stephen Gary "Steve" WozniakAmerican co,founder of Apple, Inc.
- Stephen Glenn "Steve" MartinAmerican actor and comedian
- Stephen Lawrence "Steve" WinwoodEnglish musician
- Terence Steven "Steve" McQueenAmerican actor
- Steven Rodney "Steve" McQueenAmerican film director
- Stephen Valentine Patrick William "Steve" AllenAmerican TV host
- Steven John "Steve" CarellAmerican actor and comedian
- Stephen Fain "Steve" EarleAmerican singer,songwriter
- Stephen Ray "Steve" PerryAmerican singer
- Stephen John "Steve" NashCanadian basketball player
- Stephen Robert "Steve" IrwinAustralian wildlife expert and TV personality
- Stephen Roger "Steve" BruceEnglish football manager
- Steven Lee "Steve" LukatherAmerican musician
- Steven Siro "Steve" VaiAmerican singer,songwriter
- Steven Harland "Steve" MillerAmerican singer,songwriter
- SteveO (born Stephen Gilchrist Glover), American TV personality
- Broderick Steven "Steve" HarveyAmerican comedian and TV host
- Steve MaddenAmerican founder and former CEO of Steven Madden, Ltd.
- Steve DoddAustralian actor
- Steve NesserAmerican pro skateboarder
- Steve ByersCanadian actor
- Steve MolitorCanadian pro boxer
- Steven Michael "Steve" BurnsAmerican entertainer best known as original host of the children's TV program "Blue's Clues"
Steve in Pop Culture
- Steve Randlefictional character in S. E. Hinton's novel "The Outsiders" and was portrayed by Tom Cruise in the movie adaptation of the same name
- Steve Rogers aka Captain AmericaMarvel Comics superhero portrayed by Chris Evans
- Steve Hayscharacter in S.E. Hinton's Rumble Fish
- Stevedefault avatar in computer game "Minecraft"
- Steve Burnsidecharacter in the Resident Evil series
- Steve Austincharacter on TV's "Six Million Dollar Man"
- Steve van Gerbigcharacter on TV's "Gilmore Girls"
- Steve Carlsbergcharacter in the podcast "Welcome To Night Vale"
- Steve Leonardcharacter in Cirque Du Freak series
- Steven James "Steve" McDonaldcharacter on British soap "Coronation Street"
- Steve Elliotcharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Steve Bradycharacter on "Sex and the City"
- Steve Smithcharacter in the animated TV series "American Dad!"
- Steve Harringtoncharacter on the Netflix show "Stranger Things"
- Lt. Commander Stephen J "Steve" McGarrettcharacter in American TV show Hawaii Five,0
- Steven Rockwell "Steve" TrevorDC comics character
- Steve Palchukcharacter in the Netflix series "Trollhunters"
- Steve "the Gnoll" Melncamprp character in realplay DnD podcast Drunks and Dragons. Played by Mike Bachmann.
- Steve Arnottanti,corruption officer on TV's "Line of Duty"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.